Saturday, December 18, 2010

Healing Journey

I am excited about being in the "Bible Belt". We have so benefitted from Brother Kenneth Hagin's ministry over the years, and are now attending Rhema.

As some of you might know, Brother Hagin was healed from two terminal illnesses as a teenager and that is what catapulted him into his healing ministry. He started Rhema Healing Center back in the 70's.

I have a couple of health challenges I am believing to receive my healing for, and have decided to go to the Healing Center every day for at least two weeks straight. I have "before" x-rays on my left knee and my spine and will someday show "after" x-rays of new joints in those areas!

I also am doing a home course from Kenneth Copeland Ministries called "Lifeline Healing Wellness".

Please stand in agreement with me for the complete manifestation of my healing! I know God is faithful and has already done His part. I'm am bumping up my committment to do my part.

Thanks! And, I will be journaling my progress!

Psalm 103, Psalm 91, Psalm 107, etc, etc, etc. God is sooooo good!

1 comment:

  1. I am in agreement and looking forward to the praise report, in Jesus' name!

    ReplyDelete