Saturday, April 10, 2010

Setting Goals

This outline can be used for any type of goal; physical, financial, weight loss, healing, addicition, whatever. Just like praying according to the WORD of God, goal setting according to the WORD is important for success. When you base your goals on God's way of doing things (Matthew 6:33), the spiritual realm comes into play, not just the mental. Many business workshops base their models on Biblical principles.


1.    Write clear-cut, tangible goals.
        Habakkuk 2:2-3 - Write the vision and make it plain.


2.    Find scriptural back-up and personalize it.
       Psalm 37:4-5 - I delight mself in the Lord and He will give me the desires of my heart. I commit my  way to Him, and I trust in Him, and He will do it.
      Matthew 6:33 - I seek first God's way of doing things and all these things will be added to me.
      Mark 4:14 - I sow the WORD into my life.


3.    Read them out loud several times a day.
       Romans 10:17 - Faith comes by hearing.
       Mark 11:22-24 - Speak to the mountain, ask for what you want, receive when you pray.
       Proverbs 18:20-21 - Death and life are in the power of the tongue.
       Romans 4:17 - Call those things that be not as though they were.
       Jeremian 1:12 - The Lord is quick and alert, watching over His WORD to perform it.
       Matthew 12:37 - By your words you are either justified or condemned.
       Hebrews 1:13 - Our angels are here to minister to and for us.
       Psalm 103:20 - Our angels can only work on our behalf if we are speaking in alignment with God's will/WORD.


4.    Thank God in advance for the manifestation. Praising Him in advance is the highest form of faith!


Remember:


Forgive others - Mark 11:22-24
Faith works by love - Galatians 5:6, Matthew 22:37-39
Do something every day toward each goal: visualize, meditate, affirm, action, speak, etc. James 1:23-26, Habakkuk 2:4, Romans 1:17, James 2:26


You can do it!      

1 comment: