Saturday, April 10, 2010

Healing Prayer

Father, in Jesus' Name, I thank you for every promise that is yes and amen for me. I declare that Jesus bore my weaknesses; physical and emotional, and by His stripes I am healed. Your WORD says that with You, all things are possible if I believe. Father, I submit myself to You, and resist the devil so this _________________(whatever sickness or pain)_________________
must leave! I declare that I am more that a conqueror in Christ and my faith has overcome this attack from the world. I will be strong in the Lord and the power of His might, not my own, to
___________(state bad habit to overcome)__________________________________
so that I may obtain my goal. Ihave overcome the temptation of the world because You have given me a better way out: the Blood of the Lamb and the WORD of my testimony!


Thank You, Father God, in Jesus' mighty, matchless name! Amen!

2 Corinthians, 1:20, Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24, Matthew 19:26, James 4:7, Romans 8:37, Ephesians 6:10, 1 Corinthians 10:13, Revelation 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment