Monday, March 22, 2010

Some good prayers

Father, I know that You gave me the mind of Christ (1 Cor. 2:16) and a spirit of strength and discipline (2 Tim. 1:7). Therefore, I boldly claim victory over overeating and eating the wrong foods for my body. I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37) over temptations to eat junk or to overeat. Your WORD says that You have given me a way out in tempting situations (1 Cor. 10:13). You satisfy my mouth (my necessity and desire at my personal age and situation) with good (Ps. 103:5) and I thank you for that good satisfaction NOW in JESUS' Name! AMEN

Father, Your WORD says that wisdom is the principal thing (Prov. 4:7), therefore I vow to get wisdom and understanding about things that pertain to my excellent health so that I can be strong, healthy, and energetic to fulfill Your plan for my life. I offer my body as a living sacrifice, which is my reasonable service (Romans 12:1). I desire to be willing and obedient to You, Father, (Isa 1:19) so that I know I will prosper in the plan You have for me. I submit myself to You and I resist the devil and he will flee from me (James 4:7). Thank You, and so it is for me in JESUS' Name!

2 comments:

  1. I needed that! Thanks for posting. And congrats on the launch of your new blog. Very exciting! Looks great so far. Sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Sorry about all those pesky gophers!

    ReplyDelete